The Orders of Shadows

The Magistrate of the Tempest

Ardyen
    Co-Admin

Re: The Magistrate of the Tempest

Post  Ardyen on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:45 pm

A slight flush crept up her cheeks. Rose colored lips puckered slightly in thought. Almond shaped eyes cast downward, "Of course. Many people contribute," She paused briefly before looking up again, "I just wouldn't know where to look to help. Perhaps you could direct me to someone who needed an extra set of hands?"

The elf often felt awe when Domitrix gave his speeches, publicly or privately, and this time was no different. His words came as poetry with a meaning deeper than the words could depict without his voice and conviction. A flicker of pride reasserted itself in her heart.

Ardyen smiled sweetly at the hand that settled on the curve of her stomach. Her hand slipped from her pocket and laid itself over his. Her slender palm guided his hand to the side of her swollen belly so that he may feel the kick of their child. "Strong as an ox, just like her father," the elf murmured, almost to herself. The simple contact of hands soothed her unease. Her eyes went to the maelstrom with a smile before she turned to her husband. "Who is assigned to this mark?"

Post  Alexandria on Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:35 am

~Words were contricated by her Lord's expressive resolve for more than just his kingdom. Noble scriptures weaved from his unmoveable spirit and ignited like a wick within her breast. Torrents of expression screwn over her brows as the Maelstrom absorbed the stoic vocals of her Lord and Lady.~

~Rising from the safe haven of her cushioned seat, Alexandria pressed a gloved palm upon stained glass. Tempered pupils relinquished the dreams and amitions she clutched against her soul. Peace was such a simple prospect and yet nearly impossible to obtain.~

"..As always, my life is forfeit to the will of Arelith's longevity, Lay before me a task and it shall be done without haste. ~The femme's inpenetrable optics finding those of a warmer embrace when she gazed upon the elf once more.~"...M'Lady your ability to withstand so much turmoil and weave a quilt of tolerance and understanding is a gift only the Gods could wish to obtain....That in itself is a task only you could bare with such eloquence and grace.." ~The compliment rendered to uplift the Matriarch's position, Alexandria offered a cordial bow among two brilliant leaders and sacred companions.~ "..I too must take leave to secure the continued support of our allies, my Lord should you require any assistance...my sword is yours to unsheath as you will it.."

Post  Domitrix on Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:17 am

For an eternity of moments rest the demon's hand upon Ardyen's belly, "The new Mark Hunt commences departure come dawn. It is an airborne beast, this Phoenix. A bird set aflame. Fortunately to our knowledge, about three waves of hunters have managed to kill it before... but as they've grown to know of this mystical creature, its ashes have returned to score in their final chapters as warriors. The location of arrival is beside a volcanic mountain of sorts, and to our research, a very well active one. The clearing that is nearest to the range fosters no risk of civilian catastrophe, seeming as how the closest village within the radius is about fifty-six or so kilometers to the west. The strategy and terrain allow us to land with the airship and keep it in the area just in case the Mark decides to take flight and flee. Sakuraba-san has been assigned to this Hunt, and I have vowed to join him."

He would glance left and right, only allowing brief chants of armor's weight beneath his obsidian hooded robes, "Using the magicks that our genuine pilots and crew engineer above the craft, we can use it to relay reports to and fro the Citadel or Dalbinastre. You're willing to join us at any time, Lady Alexandria." his gaze too found comfort in sacred companionship.

Were the Order to truly be the center of the world, literally speaking, the femme would be recognized as the very shield of everything. Her wit, loyalty, and skill rivaled the xanadu behind her legendary and liberated servitude. A pause of thought redirected following statement towards the Elf,

"Person, needing help you say." at last word's utter, an inconspicious showcase of all four fangs arced between two symmetrical tresses of sierra. Rich firebricks pulsed once before addition, "Rhapsody, the Sundry girl. I know you have held your fair charity with the orphanage. I commend you and Lord Premesi for it, as does the grace of the rest of Arelith. However she has been quite alone since her brother Rayne was killed at The Fallen Paladin Mark hunt. Mayhap a visit to her store would brighten her mood. She truly has no one now, and the hope of her family's reunion has henceforth tasted very sourly."

Post  Ardyen on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:17 pm

With a slight nod of head, the elf spoke again to her husband, "I've heard of the beast. It will a feat but nothing that can not be handled. Sakuraba-san, he is a new marksmen? I do not recall having him in a mark prior to this," and then to both in the room, "Be safe in your travels."

The elf patted the demon's hand, locked her fingers in his and ran her thumb against the side of his hand. She shifted her weight again, attempting to find a comfortable stance."Yes, we do enjoy the little children. They are always so full of stories and life. I only wish that they could all have families of their own but I suppose in a way, they do. They have each other and Mont Crisa."

At the mention of Rhapsody, the elf brightened. The elf's dimples creased her cheeks, "Oh, Rhapsody! I have not been to see her in such a time. I should have thought of it myself. It would be just lovely to be her company. Thank you," Ardyen said, "I feel better already."

At Alexandria's comment, the elf sighed and shook her head, "Alexandria, my tolerance and understanding comes without any real effort or attention but thank you."

Post  Alexandria on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:21 pm

~The Maelstrom stood with palms at the hilt of her sword, the words personified by her Lord given a swell of confidence in her chest. The call to arms ever present as Domitrix spoke of the mighty beast.~ "..My will is that of Arelith's and so I shall accompany my allies on this hunt.."

~Extension of the palm would lay rest upon Ardyen's own, a familiar smile shared between the companions.~"..Were it not for you, I would be lost to my demons...no amount of modesty can thwart the admiration I have for you sister..if not a gift or power you possess I would not be here to give weight to it.."

~Nodding to affirm her reasoning, Alexandria gave the slender palm a squeeze before clasping her fist against her chest. Her chin lifted to display a gratitude unlike any definition as the warrior smiled brilliantly, a rarity in it of itself. Her footsteps carrying to the foyer doorway.*"....I will leave the ethral plane open should I be summoned I will be at my brethren's side in a moment's breath."

Post  Domitrix on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:15 am

A final nod to the two femmes ushered a final squeeze of Ardyen's hand. Something gentle and pure. Then the onyx of the gauntlet called to bared claws of which utterly submitted. "There are no other forces in play. No expected third parties as we once encountered back at the Cursed Seeker. Granted, this should not be a vowed encouragement towards the reckless destruction of the land, but it is a free versed option now that the only lives that are at risk are the soldiers involved in the imparchment."

His pace of nightshade heeled greaves sung a tragic melody as they made their way towards the window side, fostering estelle of obsidian trail. The blight of encircled riches bounced their crimson spectacle right off the glass as visage gazed outwards, "The active mountain itself will be another threat, in specifics of the Phoenix having commanding control over its element. If everything goes as planned, a fight to the skies should not ensue."

The breath of the demon painted the window with its crystals, just momentarily as mist dispersed in a horizontal fashion. A slow, pensive blink complimented the gesture, "I want to do something in our return, both Lord Premesi's and my own. But I dare not speak of it just yet. Spontaniety will keep Arelith safe." words of the soldier's stoic summit turned him about to face the mighty Maelstrom and the beloved Tempest.

"I promise it will be enjoyable." brandished Domitrix with a sincere smile of sorts.

Post  Ardyen on Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:54 pm

Digits accepted and released the Empyreal's grasp. The elf slid her hands into her pockets. Her footsteps carried her to the comfort of the chaise. The gold velvet complimented Ardyen's magnolia skin and warmed beneath her. The discarded blanket found it's way back over her legs. A wish of safety and speedy return crossed the lips of the elf to the Maelstrom before the same curled into a smile. Attention was transferred back to her eternal mate. With fascination that never ceased, she watched as the glass crystallized. With a child-like glee, she giggled and then flushed. Her ears continued to be caressed by his words and she nodded in acknowledgement.

"Of course, we always run the risk of coming into contact with unforeseen forces. I have faith in our marksmen. Their cleverness will certainly be an asset for dealing with the mountain's threat."

Slender digits tucked a wild curl then settled to toy with the emerald that lay against the hollow of her throat. Her thumb grazed the smooth surface as lips curved into a gentle smile, "I look forward to it. However, any time spent in your company is enjoyable. For me." Her tone insinuated that perhaps it would be less enjoyable to those who waited upon the negative list of Arelith. Emeralds shimmered with amusement behind a heavy fringe of lashes. Ardyen flashed a smile. Dimples peeked at the rosy cheeks and her nose wrinkled slightly at the base. Lady Exodus pressed the emerald into her palm, warming it within her grasp. Her voice found a more serious tone before she murmured to him, "My heart has missed you, Domitrix. I hope that this mark does not come to make itself particularly lengthy."

Post  Ardyen on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:13 am

Candles flickered against the colored glass of their shells. The warm lights were flattering and lent a softness to the evening. Ardyen's fingers released the round emerald pendant and worried the edge of the bright sapphire throw she'd made herself. The fabric was tucked into ruffles within her grasp then released. With wish filled eyes, she cast them upward and towards her lover, her husband, her future. Teeth scrapped and chewed the tender pink flesh of her bottom lip. After a moment, Ardyen released it and spoke again.

The warmed whiskey voice seeped from the bottom heavy mouth.The soft flush of rose became more prominent against the delicate rise of cheekbone. Cascades of curls lay against the delicate fabric that covered her skin.

"I'm aware you must leave in the morning but if everything is ready for the morrow, will you stay with me, with us," her hand settled upon the home of their child to settle the tremble in her voice, "for tonight? Please."

She brought herself to the edge of the chaise. The soft gold velvet was no longer what she wanted to feel. She lifted herself from the seat, discarding the throw and went to her love. She fit herself against him and wrapped her arms around his neck. She lifted to the tips of her toes to close some of the distance between them.Her finger tips laced to crown around his neck. Her lips captured his, warm, tender, loving. She indulged herself, slipping her finger tips into Dom's tresses. Her heart was poured into the kiss, giving everything her heart sang for him. Tears slid down her cheeks, now that they were alone. "I need you. Please, stay. If only for tonight," she murmured when she broke the kiss. Her finger tips traced his rugged cheek, down his jaw and over the gentle swell of his lip. His scent enveloped her and soothed as it always had. The warmth of his frame against her eased some of the tension she felt when he left on marks. It was part of the life but it never got any easier to watch him leave. "I love you, Domitrix. More than life itself." And she took his mouth again, indulging in his flavor.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:29 am