The Orders of Shadows

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Orders of Shadows

2 posters

The Magistrate of Arcane

Premesi
    Premesi
    Co-Admin

The Magistrate of Arcane Empty The Magistrate of Arcane

Post  Premesi Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:28 pm

In a scorching light, an edifice of grand adorn is seen. Upon a blessing of both dawn and dusk turns the towers of this overlooking structure. Home to the eternally courageous, Magister Premesi, The Lord of Arcane. The inner sanctums decorated by the dancing torchlights. Giving way to the marbelled halls of the Order. Nearing the grand assembly quarters of what is now the emerged Magistrate.

The Magistrate of Arcane Arcane-1
    Evan
    Evan

The Magistrate of Arcane Empty Re: The Magistrate of Arcane

Post  Evan Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:30 pm

*Evan reached the doors of the Arcane Hall and then stopped... He looked around at the marble building and contemplated his decision out loud...*

I wonder if I should knock... Maybe I should just walk in... He did say he wanted to see me... Well... I speculation that we take a chance today....

*Evan then opened the door and began to walk on the marble floor... The hallway was very dark and only lit by the few torch lights flickering on the walls... Evan looked around looking for some sort of life, or at least a sign saying, "You are here..." Evan took small steps and then he finally broke the eerie silence by speaking out loud...*

Oh Honey... I'm home...

Premesi
    Premesi
    Co-Admin

Post  Premesi Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:31 pm

*The silence was sustained but for a moment before a blast of air reached the walls of the Hall. Suddenly the Magistrate exploded with light as the multiple rows of torches caught light, each stick igniting when the pulse of wind passed. At the back of the Hall, behind a large cherry desk, stood the figure of the Arcane. Outstretched hands slowly fell back to his sides as he welcomed his guest with a warmly cunning smile. The fire light drowned out the deep blue hues of his eyes leaving the brightly glowing ruby rings to look upon the marksman.*

"Hello, my friend. You must be Evan, correct? I don't believe we have been formally introduced. I am Premesi Wenilo Tool, High Ranger and Magistrate of Arcane. I have a situation that needs special and immediate attention, albeit the conditions call for the utmost stealth. Interested?"

*The dhampirs razors gleamed as his cunning grin grew while he waited the reply of the man.*
    Evan
    Evan

Post  Evan Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:07 pm

*Evan's eyes wandered from the hall that he was meandering from, to the large cherry desk where a man with deep sapphire eyes was standing... Evan chuckled at the man as he replied...*

I've always been a fan of theatrics...

*Evan then glided to Premesi with a power of excitement... He then outstretched his hand and spoke...*

Yes I am Evan...

*Evan's eyes almost looked as if they burned with a readiness for adventure as he eagerly spoke with a grin....*

And Yes... I am more than obliged to participate in a special situation...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:32 am