The Orders of Shadows

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Orders of Shadows

3 posters

Serene Sunset Spa

Ardyen
    Ardyen
    Co-Admin

Serene Sunset Spa Empty Serene Sunset Spa

Post  Ardyen Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:50 pm

Located in the third story, in the west wing corridors, rested an eyesoaring spa. Embellished in a light field of cherry blossom petals, whom complimented the growing bamboo along multiple sanded tiles, lied a placid hot spring, worshipping the statue of a golden dragon. The sculptures may emitted a cascade of soothing measures. The atmosphere, invaded by incents and seductive sage.

Serene Sunset Spa Article-0-028637BC00000578-856_468x286
    Premesi
    Premesi
    Co-Admin

Serene Sunset Spa Empty Re: Serene Sunset Spa

Post  Premesi Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:28 pm

The serenity of the spa found a gentle ripple in the water as the door opened with the silhouette of a familiar figure. Having just returned from a long voyage of surreptitious means the high ranger had found the Arcane Hall in fine order and had come to relax his fatigue after thee long journey back to the Order. Premesi took his time preparing himself, as if savoring every moment, and then slowly slipped into the calm hot spring. Folding a towel to support his head and neck, the dhampir laid back against the smooth rocks and closed his eyes, allowing his lungs to take in the mist from atop the tranquil pool. The thought ran constantly through his mind. It was good to be home!
    Alexandria
    Alexandria

Post  Alexandria Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:58 am

*The quell of the water stirred once more as steam filtered amongst the vicinity. Aromatic scents to ease the senses of the tedious duties. The dip of slender toes exhibited the lower bodice of one most common to the Spa. The longevity of her legs seemed endless until the hint of a bikini bottom hinted with the same chaotic embroidery as her armor. Taut stomach to submerge into the depths of honey and lavender when one mechanical appendage came to rest along the rim of the pool. The braided halter tied along the nape of her neck before the pierce of silver optics fell outwards. A sigh of pure relish passing between darkly painted lips before Alexandria splashed a bit of water towards the Hunter with a coy grin.* "..You stole my favorite perch Premesi..others would suffer greatly for such an offense."*The jovial sarcasm etched over demure features as the Maelstrom stretched her toes in respite.*
    Premesi
    Premesi
    Co-Admin

Post  Premesi Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:28 pm

*Lashes lifted to reveal the relaxed sapphire hues of the dhampir when the water splashed against his shoulder. A single eyebrow rose to an arch as he fired a smirk at the Maelstrom with reckless humor.* "What an honor you bestow upon me to spare my life. My greatest of apology, Alexandria." *Premesi chuckled and allowed his eyes to sink back behind closed lid once again.* "It would seem that we are at an impasse as you have good taste. This, too, is my favorite spot as it rests so close to the stone bench..." *He motioned toward the short marble bench that sat just a few feet away.* "...However, there is not another that I would so gladly share it with." *The Arcane shifted his body several feet down, conceding his position to allow for better conversation.*
    Ardyen
    Ardyen
    Co-Admin

Post  Ardyen Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:48 pm

The blooming elf wandered into the spa. Long coils had been neatly plaited and lay over her shoulder. Still, chocolate spirals escaped around her heartshaped face. Emeralds warmed intensely at the sight of her chosen brother and her lovely lady friend. Dimples made an appearance as she strolled over to the water where her friends were enjoying themselves. Blue silk graced with delicate white daisys swayed over her creamy thighs, narrowing at the waist slightly to encase the slender upper body that had only begun to show the bump of the child to come. The braided straps of the summer dress lay smooth against the elven females shoulders and were kept company by the deep green straps from the suit beneathe. Bare feet pattered along the stone before stopping beside Alexandria and Premesi. "Well, my oh my! It must be my lucky day! Two of my favorite people in one place!" Ardyen settled down on the stone, dropping her dainty feet into the warm water. She leaned over slightly and kissed the crown of Alexandria's head. "Hello, Beautiful!" And then a hand snaked into the water. Palm cupped, the water caressed the skin briefly before being tossed at the ranger playfully. "Hello, Big Brother!"
    Premesi
    Premesi
    Co-Admin

Post  Premesi Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:35 pm

"Hey!!" *The dhampir chuckled in surprise as he brushed the water from his face. Turning around to face his attacker he rested his arms on the cool stone floor.* "Well hello there, stranger! Care to join us for a soak? Babies love to go for a swim." His smile grew into a full toothy grin.*
    Ardyen
    Ardyen
    Co-Admin

Post  Ardyen Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:47 am

An easy rumble of laughter escaped the Elven. She patted the Dhampir's hand and nodded, "Well, that was the plan. You know since I did come to the spa and all." Her grin was quick to follow and emeralds shimmered with humor. Ardyen quickly pulled off the thin summer dress and tossed it on to a nearby bench before easing herself into the water. She located a ledge that pushed from the walls of the pool. Settled onto the seat, she toyed with the water and watched her two friends. "It's been so long since I've seen either of you. What kind of trouble have you two been getting into?"
    Alexandria
    Alexandria

Post  Alexandria Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:56 pm

*The lush aromas that filtered within the spa could not compare to the fae's welcomed presence. Pheromones of honey and vibrancy seemed to overshadow the very pleasantry's offered by the dwelling when the mother-to-be stepped into the small pool. Ripples of bubbling waters would curve about the blessed round of Ardyen's stomach as Alexandria accepted the sweet gesture by grasping her friend's hands with a light grin.*"..Not enough trouble if we all happened to meet in the same circumstance..How are you and the little one fairing?.."*Lush Asian dialects to part the lips as the femme regarded Premesi with a wink of humor.
    Ardyen
    Ardyen
    Co-Admin

Post  Ardyen Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:28 pm

Ardyen squeezed the femme's hand gently in return. "I had a little help. Being here in the same place as you. I asked one of the serene sunset staff to let me know when either of you came in. I've missed you two." Dimples appeared on her flushed cheeks. The long braid dipped into the water and lay stuck against the rich green of her halter suit. "We are getting along just fine. I cant wait to be showing enough to need to go shopping for mother wear!" She giggled easily and tucked a wild spiral behind her ear.
    Premesi
    Premesi
    Co-Admin

Post  Premesi Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:59 pm

"I see and I've missed you as well." *Relaxation regained its lose grip over the dhampir and he settled his head back into the towel and allowed his eyes to once again slowly droop close. Long, contented sighs audibly carried Premesis smile throughout the room as the warm water leached the weeks of hard travel away from his body.* Not only am I happy to be back in Arelith but to be joined by those closest to me so soon after my return is nothing short of pure rhapsody!
    Ardyen
    Ardyen
    Co-Admin

Post  Ardyen Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:40 pm

Ardyen quickly flashed a look of pure happiness towards her brother. "It is, indeed. Where did you go?" Fingers quickly nipped the braid from her shoulder and wrapped it around itself into a bun. It was tucked neatly against the crown of her head with a pin. Emeralds slid shut as she sunk further into the water. With her head laying back against the rim of the pool, she made a sound of delight as the warm water coaxed her tense muscles into relaxing.
    Premesi
    Premesi
    Co-Admin

Post  Premesi Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:42 pm

*As the question of his previous activities was posed the contentment faded within the rangers frame and he sunk into water. A large breath of air was expelled while he thought about how to answer.* "Well, Ardyen, as you know, and I don't know if Alexandria was aware of,..." *He adjusted so that both Magistress' were included in the conversation.* "...I have a set of spies fortified within the ranks of the Chancellors army. At least I had. Phanos, my personal spy and a close ally was at the controls of this infiltration. After weeks of silence I sent the prisoner, Nicholi, in to keep an eye on my men but he too has come up missing. I fear dead. So I took it upon myself to find out the truth..." *Premesi looked upon the two with strong stoicism.*

Last edited by Premesi on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Alexandria
    Alexandria

Post  Alexandria Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:04 pm

*A thoughtful silence shifted from the Maelstrom as her thoughts drew to the concern wrought by Premesi's current dilemma. Alexandria was very aware of who Nicholi was, a man of unabashed behaviors and an even darker temper. The thought of his death seemed bizarre as rather, the man might have taken the chance to seek guise from the Order's grasp. Leaning into the tiled curvature of the spa, the woman listened to the Hunter's story hoping that he was able to discover the whereabouts of his men. Her own brigade having grown close to Alex, the Magistress would have acted the same if one had gone missing. "...That is rather queer that the group should go missing without a trace..I assure you that if the Gallows heard mention of any importance to this matter you would know.."*The stoic nod following as lithe fingertips played along the surface.*
    Premesi
    Premesi
    Co-Admin

Post  Premesi Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:17 pm

*The dhampirs features were softened by the words of the Mealstrom and the deep blue hues overtook the ruby fire in his eyes.* "Thank you, Alexandria. I know, beyond all doubt, that you would alert me will any information you became privy to." *Offering a grateful smile, Premesi bowed in reverence to the femme before continuing.* "However, there is more to this story. Using every resource I had to gain contact, I finally got word from Phanos and was able to set a meeting. We converged in a pass east of Vahseen in the southern provinces and it was here that I learned some very troubling information." *His stoicism faded as he returned to the basins wall. While relating the story, he created mini geysers and water spouts in the middle of the pool for stress relief.*

"I'm afraid the Chancellor is more manipulative than I had previously envisioned. Upon our assemblage, it was apparent that those men, whom I had the utmost trust, were being swayed. It seems that Phanos has kept his head the most clear but I could still sense storms of doubt behind his eyes. His men, however, were not so clouded in thought. I was able to talk with Phanos alone and though he was wavering he still gave me some insight on Warfrosts Armies and how he has been gaining sweeping support trough the south. I ordered him and his men leave the ranks and return to their home so they do not lose themselves but I have a feeling my words might have fallen on deaf ears because as my small convoy was leaving the region, an assassin came for me..." *With the mention of the assassin, a malicious grin flashed across his face and he went quiet.*
    Ardyen
    Ardyen
    Co-Admin

Post  Ardyen Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:32 pm

Ardyen scooted up again at the mention of spies and assasins. Too long out of the game, the elf scooted to the edge of her seat. Emeralds intently on the dhampir. Arms supported as she leaned forward. With just the faintest whisper of fascination, she murmured, "And what happened to the assasin that went after you??" The relaxing bubbles were coaxed into their peaks quickly as the magistress heated the water within the pool. The soft blue light from her magic lit the clear water. His grin teased out a smile. "Wait, let me guess. You kicked his tushy?" She giggled warmly and let her fingers dance against the smooth stone as she waited for the rest of the story.
    Premesi
    Premesi
    Co-Admin

Post  Premesi Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:48 pm

*Considering the words that Ardyen had chosen, Premesi rose his gaze towards the ceiling as if playing back the events as they unfolded, his mind reliving every moment.* "Kicked his tushy... That is not exactly the way I would have explained it." *He chuckled quietly.* "Lets just say that Alexandria would have been pleased."

*Continuing to chuckle to himself, the Arcane lifted himself out of the water and sat on the edge, continuing to keep his lower legs in the warm water. The small water spouts continued to ring themselves around the middle of the springs.* "It was one of Phanos' men. One that came to our little meeting the day prior. Though he had a somewhat well planned ambush I figured that this was a possibility so I set a decoy. He played right into it..." *He reached over and grabbed his towel and began drying himself off as the scene continued to unfold.*

"Part of me wanted to make an example of this man. A follower of the Order attacking a Magistrate should end in a public display. However, I thought, due to what I did get from Phanos and the volatility of how we are viewed in that part of the world, I decided to dispatch this soul with no other recourse. Under the shade of night and silence so that no ill word would return to those that hold abhorrence against us."
    Alexandria
    Alexandria

Post  Alexandria Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:49 pm

*Exotic lashes fell closed in content to the events that unfolded. Imagery of a most pleasurable death did indeed mark the corners of her lips with a smile, as Alex pieced together each revelation of the story. In his position, she would have acted in the same as per some token for the information granted by the last trusted soldier. A furrowed brow in question to the whereabouts of this "Phanos" one eyelid rose to play out the gesture of curiosity to Premesi's attention. "..I trust that you may truly know the heart of your men, but alas even the smallest doubt deserves no quarter..is this guardsman truly to be taken in sincerity for his word?...Even now I wait to hear his location.."
    Premesi
    Premesi
    Co-Admin

Post  Premesi Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:19 am

*The dhampir deliberated over the Maelstroms position of no quarter and conceded that she was absolutely correct in her standing. He nodded in an oblivious action as he formulated a response to her question.* "Please, allow me to answer with this: I owe a great deal to this man. Phanos has saved me from both humility and blade alike so I do hold trust in his words. But... You are right to be cynical. I would be a fool to say that I wasn't as well." *He folded the towel in half and laid it across his lap.*

"I don't know his current whereabouts because I had hoped an order would be enough to break him away from his mission which has turned disastrous. However, after she stain I left of the man under his direct order, it is probable that defection is the verdict. My guess is that he has returned to the ranks. This will mean little as he knows little more than the Chancellor of the Orders intentions but the spy does have much personal information on myself that may or may not prove to be troublesome."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:19 pm