The Orders of Shadows

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Orders of Shadows

+18
Pheonix
pwtool
Edge "Gladius Rex" King
Evan
Deznia
Sakuraba Ryuichiro
TomasArcat
DeadlyL0tus
Dominii
Domitrix
Alexandria
eroticavampyria
MacabrePrince
Kain_Reaver
Premesi
Ardyen
Ahneeta
Admin
22 posters

The Happy Hour Central

Ardyen
    Ardyen
    Co-Admin

The Happy Hour Central - Page 26 Empty Re: The Happy Hour Central

Post  Ardyen Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:11 pm

Evan wrote:
    Ardyen wrote:uh. dom left the tavern. hence why he never posted back. re read those posts.
    Damn it! why must i fail at life....

ask your mommy lol.
    Sakuraba Ryuichiro
    Sakuraba Ryuichiro

Post  Sakuraba Ryuichiro Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:57 am

Ja-jaaaaan~ I'm back. Lol. Time to read again. XD I miss you guys soooo much. X3 Meeeeooooow.
    Ardyen
    Ardyen
    Co-Admin

Post  Ardyen Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:35 pm

Sakuraba Ryuichiro wrote: Ja-jaaaaan~ I'm back. Lol. Time to read again. XD I miss you guys soooo much. X3 Meeeeooooow.

I miss you!
    Domitrix
    Domitrix

Post  Domitrix Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:23 am

Evan wrote:
    Ardyen wrote:uh. dom left the tavern. hence why he never posted back. re read those posts.
    Damn it! why must i fail at life....

Its fine man lol. You don't fail. Its an honest mistake ^u^. Sorry I didn't reply regardless however, whether there or here :/, I should have given you a heads up. Thats my fault Smile.
    Domitrix
    Domitrix

Post  Domitrix Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:05 am

New sig, nothing fancy, but I did work on it myself.

Newer one coming, this one is cool but, it doesn't quite fit Dom's epicness.

Maybe another rendition of color or better fonts.
    As I can see, the browser isn't "drop shadow friendly" apparently.

So back to the lab Razz.
    Ardyen
    Ardyen
    Co-Admin

Post  Ardyen Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:22 am

Domitrix wrote:New sig, nothing fancy, but I did work on it myself.

Newer one coming, this one is cool but, it doesn't quite fit Dom's epicness.

Maybe another rendition of color or better fonts.
    As I can see, the browser isn't "drop shadow friendly" apparently.

So back to the lab Razz.

heres him being all humble and what nots.
    Premesi
    Premesi
    Co-Admin

Post  Premesi Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:39 am

Posted!!!!
    Ardyen
    Ardyen
    Co-Admin

Post  Ardyen Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:40 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9jP8wBDHbo

<<< to Dom.

HiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiAndy. <3
    Sakuraba Ryuichiro
    Sakuraba Ryuichiro

Post  Sakuraba Ryuichiro Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:20 am

Happy Holidays! Ooooh la la~ Booya. There's BOOZE! cherry cherry boom boom. Lol.
    Dominii
    Dominii

Post  Dominii Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:54 am

Hey guys! Merry Christmas! Hahah! In an hour and 10 minutes, it'll be the 25th here. Very Happy
    Ardyen
    Ardyen
    Co-Admin

Post  Ardyen Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:44 am

Merry Christmas, Domi
    Premesi
    Premesi
    Co-Admin

Post  Premesi Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:04 pm

Ok, guys! Dom and I opened up the rp for the holidays. Time to get your assessing in gear xD
    Ardyen
    Ardyen
    Co-Admin

Post  Ardyen Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:42 pm

Premesi wrote:Ok, guys! Dom and I opened up the rp for the holidays. Time to get your assessing in gear xD

Ash and I have been rping silly!
    Premesi
    Premesi
    Co-Admin

Post  Premesi Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:48 pm

Ardyen wrote:
    Premesi wrote:Ok, guys! Dom and I opened up the rp for the holidays. Time to get your assessing in gear xD

Ash and I have been rping silly!

Thats what I said... Shocked

Razz
    Domitrix
    Domitrix

Post  Domitrix Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:54 pm

xD
    DaisukeGenryusaiShigekumi
    DaisukeGenryusaiShigekumi

The Happy Hour Central - Page 26 Empty Lolgo

Post  DaisukeGenryusaiShigekumi Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:11 pm

You guys probably don't remember me, but how's it been?
    Domitrix
    Domitrix

Post  Domitrix Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:09 pm

Happy Holidays to all of my Order fam, from yours truly Smile. I hope all went well and you got what you wished for Razz.

I know I did, with my loving baby boo ^_^.

Happy Hannukah,
    Merry Christmas,
    and Happy Kwanzaa.

Love you guys.

-Marcelo
    Ardyen
    Ardyen
    Co-Admin

Post  Ardyen Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:50 am

Domitrix wrote:Happy Holidays to all of my Order fam, from yours truly Smile. I hope all went well and you got what you wished for Razz.

I know I did, with my loving baby boo ^_^.

Happy Hannukah,
    Merry Christmas,
    and Happy Kwanzaa.

Love you guys.

-Marcelo

Frigging cute!

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope it was awesome.

Hell... What he said.Smile
    Alexandria
    Alexandria

Post  Alexandria Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:57 pm

It is true my friends..two of our finest and most dedicated fans have bestowed their intellect and abundance of BS upon Ken and I on Mogamee...

Now I know some of you would not bother to roleplay on such a sad excuse for a site but everyone needs their fix and so, long story short, Ken, I and a few other orderites participate in the "Advanced Groups".

So before I reveal the letter from our devotees, here is he back story:

Jewface as we all know him, has created an advanced zombie with a FREE-ROAMING storyline arc. This means simply, that each character may proceed into any storyline they choose for themselves as long as the aspects within do not go against the wishes of the Admin...In Jew's case, this means he does not have to spend the time developing a decent plot or goal..he can just relay the rules over and over while everyone npcs the zombies and runs around wasting ammo Surprised

Well, in the ooc of his group, Ken and I politely defended a member's attempts to include Jew's character in his SL..and that did not mesh well with Madam Meow!

Yes folks..she just pops up under every rock and crevice you can find, but back to the story at hand, after I commended the member for bringing some creativity to the lackluster rp, Meow immediately pointed out that Ken and I were no longer "elite" rpers because we were adhering to the rules set forth by Jew from the beginning..

Basically, she tried to state that the member should not have incorporated Jew's character in his FREE-LANCE storyline because Jew was not made aware...confusing right?..Well let's just get along with the letter...Madam continued to denounce our abilities and those abilities of the rest of the Order..she then called Ken an A-hole before I politely conveyed that this was the cause of her banishment from the Order in the first place..that and if she wanted to e-screw Jew, all she had to do was ask..>.>

So after dishing out a little Shimi to Meow she dashed off and left the group...only it did not end there..the curtains rises on our next fan Duece!!!

Well Duece was not please by our responses to Madam Meow at all!..go figure...He then began to rant on his own..but why take my word for it starting from Ken's last reply to Meow..take a look!

Ken:
    I'm an ******* for pointing out the obvious? I'm just saying gtgamer's FICTIONAL char attacked jew's FICTIONAL char as to further his own sl and for reasons I'm sure he will explain later. Now, if you want me to be an "*******" I am more than happy to do so. However, all I have done is stated my opinion. If I'm not allowed that here then fine I guess I should go where it is. I never said what's what. I simply argued the point that gtgamer, technically, didn't break any rule, "unwritten" or not.

Johnny-Ringo:
    There it is...the arrogance of the order....makes u all knowing gods....yoshimi and ken should go back and read their rp in the power plant....it was grotesque and totally overdone...in ur search for big words Yoshimi you have lost ur passion for rp...madam meow still has passion for rp...I am glad yoshimi and ken read cricket's mind....maybe someday you will realize how arrogant you have become....just like Dom...he forgot to rp and instead pumped his ego and started to believe the praise....all those months he was absent from order? He would rp in the Land...where we rped with emotion....if u don't know...This is Duece....it is terrible how rp has become an emotionless realm of pussy chasin and arrogant bravado....

Yoshimi:
    I know who you are...who else would defend someone like Meow?..You have honestly lost all respect for yourself as someone I once held next to Dom and his abilities..now you have exchanged wisdom and experience for jealousy and reproach against someone who you could never surpass..For all your griping, alas you did read our posts..a quandary in itself considering you disapprove of us so..Your words should be a model of how to break yourself from this pathetic outcome..Domitrix does not need defending and you know that..but I would watch your mouth..he has many followers..not silly "fan-girls" like Meow..who jumped from you..to him..to Aesper..and countless others...honestly, your making a fool of yourself Duece..tsk tsk, you ought to know better..Smile

Johnny-Ringo:

Was that a threat? Dom has many blind followers...so did hitler....abilities? Never think about it...just a bored trucker playing in a fantasy world...not sure what advanced rp is...just know what Dom and his followers do is emotionless babble....it also contains grotesque misuse of the english language...do not pity me Yoshimi...I think it is sad that people with great imaginations and unlimited talent waste their time worshiping at Doms feet...you for one Yoshimi have great knowledge...and u use it to butcher grammar sand write in a way most cannot decipher...so they call it great rp...very sad...it doesn't matter...it seems we are each making our own sites..but you make a good point Yoshimi...I greatly miss my rp with Dom and Aesper...Duece and Dom in Limbo....Duece and Aesper trading magic in the castle....it was good stuff...it is sad we cannot co-exist...but such is life....I wish you all luck...you are some very talented young people...if you drop the arrogance and get back to working at rp...and using passion instead of the thesaurus

Ken:
    Passion is a word used primarily by the mediocre. I am an "advanced roleplayer". Meaning I place respect where it is deserved, not praising the less than average. Passion is reserved for things that hold some relevance to a goal, not just idle story telling. I have a great desire to grammatically improve in my rp. It isn't just a display of "big words". Anyone with a dictionary or thesaurus could accomplish that. It is placing the words I choose in a manner that is fluid like in it's telling of the situation and/or story. However, this is all completely irrelevant to the debate at hand as to whether gtgamer was at fault for attacking the, again, FICTIONAL char Troy. So, justly so, I will no longer debate this issue, as to do so is simply a display of futility and ignorance. Have a nice day :-D

Johnny-Ringo:

By proclaiming yourself advanced you prove my point...self proclamation is the height of arrogance...and you Kenneth are the poster-child of arrogance....but once again a rp experiment has went sour...this was the last time...**reaches up to the frail string running up to the dim bulb...his hand trembles a bit...he pulls down and the room goes dark...**...(YES...he really rped within an ooc statement..)

Yoshimi:

If Hitler roleplayed he would have been one of the best strategists in the realm of rp..using his name in such an immature fashion only reiterates my point...emotionless babble?..Is that the best insult you have?..You and many others would see it that way because your eyesight was through a pinhole..I know what my talents are love...I don't need your ill-advised compliments to sustain them..Co-existence is for those that accept their faults and those of their allies..My arrogance allows me to easily ignore what trifle opinions you have for the Order..really?..It is due time to let go..^.~

Ken:

Arrogance among the great, is arrogance well placed. e__e

Duece:
    (He switched accounts..)
    Well at least u admitted your arrogance....and it would stand to reason you would admire hitler...he was an elitist just as you are....no hope here...just wanted to sign off in this account so I was accused of hiding...you and kenneth stated things very clearly....you believe yourselves to be better than common and average people...that is sad...but not surprising....sorry manjew...liked ur stuff...you seemed not as arrogant...you seem to enjoy rp...I would find less arrogant folks to rp with...**The mist consumes the broad figure clad in leather as he walks off into the night**..(AGAIN with the ooc ic..)

Ken:
    Good enough not to have to out of character rp in an omniscent fashion and still gain respect

And that was the end of it folks..A little something to give my fellow Orderites a chuckle Very Happy

Domitrix
    Domitrix

Post  Domitrix Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:41 pm

Lol, what have we done.

What have we created in the world of RP, as to where meaningless ooc garbage is debated upon with the real emotions of the owner of the characters into a debate completely uninvolving RP at all, just the brief mention of it lol.

Whatever we must've done... its AWESOME xD.

As I said, they use the word arrogance very loosely.
    In which statement includes that "Dom has let the praise get to his head".
    I'm not sure what that even means really.
    I mean, absorbing the praise has given me arrogance?

Well, I HAVE enjoyed it.
    It HAS made me a better writer.
    It HAS improved the expressions of my work.
    and it HAS given me enough confidence to further seek the writing of my own personal novel professionally.

If THAT is arrogance- if to be arrogant signifies I will rise in the ranks of publicity and notable writing ability...

Then may I die with that very same arrogance, and a broad smile upon my face, buried in a casket flooded with money Smile.

As for Kenneth and Shimi... its all too, well, ridiculous, for 'bigger words' to exemplify the very point to where 'passion' was lost in the RP.

Unfortunately, and you may have to deal with this, it is a sign of the lesser etiquettes, where neandrethal men and women fail to recognize the art in what you do. The right path is to either understand it, or not understand it and go about your way. But to completely misunderstand it, make no move to comprehend it, and then speak illy about it is... well, as would an argument of sharing crayons in preschool appear to the adult mind.

Oh pity, there I go, being arrogant again.
    Pheonix
    Pheonix

Post  Pheonix Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:03 pm

Haven't posted here in awhile >.>
    Anyways, rofl@Duece&MM vs Shimi&Ken
    And, <3 you guise >.>....I'll RP here soon, promise
    Ardyen
    Ardyen
    Co-Admin

Post  Ardyen Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:05 pm